Nitrovit has been making the rounds lately in the discussions of Adderall alternatives, and there are certainly a lot of reviews and testimonials pointing to its efficiency, but will it work for you? And how does it compare when ranged against other nootropic supplements? In this review, we’re going to take a close look at the product, ingredients, side effects, testimonials and all the other important facts so you can decide if this is worth buying or not.
Does This Supplement Work?
This Nitrovit review will start by explaining how this supplement can work for you: it contains a specially prepared formula including vinpocetine, huperzine A, alpha GPC and other herbs and plants, all of which have been tested and proven to enhance focus, memory, and concentration.
Provided you take the supplement according to the package instructions, it will improve your current cognitive functions and reduce anxiety, not to mention extend your focus and attention span to levels that weren’t possible before. The formula works on all aspects of your brain that’s involved with memory, concentration and mental energy, so whether you’re working on a school project, office presentation, research, etc. you’ll be able to focus better.
Is This Supplement for Me?
This supplement is for you if:
- You want control over ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Want better focus for study, work, training and critical thinking
- Want to improve your mood
- Have more positive thoughts
- Want to be able to concentrate on a single subject for extended periods
However, this supplement is not for those who:
- Want instant results
- Don’t feel the need to improve your ADHD management
What are the Benefits?
Before this supplement was released, it was subjected to rigorous testing to ensure that it works properly. Since its release, health experts have proven that the following benefits can be derived if the product is taken accordingly.
Dosage is 2 capsules a day, but if you are physically large you can take a maximum of four. As for the benefits:
- Improves focus
- Improves your ability to memorize things
- Improves sleep quality and even leads to lucid dreams
- If the supplement is taken long term, you will notice improvements in terms of creativity and less likely to suffer from brain fog
- Gain better control over ADHD symptoms
There are other benefits that you’ll derive from this supplement if you take it in the long term. For instance, there are several studies which suggest that the ingredients will help reduce Alzheimer’s disease symptoms.
Furthermore, there’s also evidence that the supplements supply essential nutrients to your brain and that this will play a role in slowing down the aging process. Apart from improving memory retention and recall, the supplement also increases blood flow to your brain, which is vital for learning and other cognitive functions.
What are the Ingredients?
Nitrovit ingredients make all the difference, and it’s necessary that you get an idea of what these are and what benefits it will bring to you.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR): this amino acid occurs naturally in your body, and compared to regular L-carnitine, ALCAR is capable of crossing into your brain which allows it to enhance your cognitive functions.
Aside from improving mental energy and alertness, ALCAR also improves your brain’s overall function and helps fight against age-related illnesses. There are also studies showing that it can counteract the effects of alcohol on the liver, and it also boosts testosterone level production.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC offers a lot of health benefits, but probably the most important is its ability to prevent brain fog while improving your ability to recall and memorize things. The majority of its health benefits is centered on the mental aspects and greatly improves attention span. There’s also evidence it helps fight brain related diseases.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA): this boosts your metabolism and keeps your energy levels high so you don’t suffer from grogginess and are able to focus on the tasks at hand.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is also effective for fighting age-related cognitive issues, Alzheimer’s and erectile dysfunction. It is also a powerful antioxidant and is capable of undoing the damage caused by oxidation in your body.
- Bacopa Leaf Powder: this is a very powerful herb and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Through the years, Bacopa has developed a well-deserved reputation for producing long-term benefits for memory, especially if taken regularly.
Bacopa also interacts with the serotonergic and dopamine systems, leading to greater motivation and improving circadian rhythms. What makes bacopa unique is that the effect is very quick and noticeable. More importantly, Bacopa is known to increase life expectancy if combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A is a dietary supplement that has memory boosting properties, and there are numerous clinical trials which show that huperzine A is effective in improving focus as well as battling Alzheimer’s disease. This is particularly effective for teenagers who have memory retention problems, but it’s also good regardless of your age.
- Rhodiola Extract: Rhodiola extract comes from the Siberian mountains, and it has gained a reputation for protecting the body against different types of diseases as well as keeping your brain in good shape. Besides promoting general wellbeing, this extract also improves the brain’s ability to learn, store and retrieve memory and enhance attention span.
There’s also proof that Rhodiola improves your ability to handle stress and anxiety, and it works as an anti-exhaustion agent. The link between physical fatigue and ability to think should be obvious to everyone: if you’re physically tired it gets harder to think, so this supplement definitely helps.
- Oat Straw: oat straw is known for producing a natural “high”, but it does more than that, as it also generates a solid energy boost, and this plays an important role in improving memory. As epinephrine and dopamine reach your brain, your heart rate goes up and heightens your senses. Combined, this leads to greater productivity.
Oat straw also improves your body’s circulatory function and normalizes blood sugar levels, and also enhances your body’s sense of coordination. Given enough time, this will lead to greater calmness, clearer thinking and even an increase in sexual drive.
- Vinpocetine: Vinpocetine improves blood circulation and also has neuroprotective properties. In fact, vinpocetine has proven so effective that it’s now used in Eastern Europe as a treatment for cerebrovascular diseases. Ever since it became available as a supplement in the US, it’s been studied extensively, and there are indicators that it helps prevent memory impairment.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is one of the most vitamins and is something we all need. It plays an important role in strengthening your body’s immune system while transforming carbohydrates into energy. In other words, the more vitamin B6 you take the more energy your body has.
Aside from providing an energy boost, vitamin B6 also used by the brain to create neurotransmitters, chemicals that allow information to travel all across your brain.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Nitrovit side effects are very mild and usually, consist of headaches and difficulty sleeping. But these are usually temporary and after a week or two disappear altogether. More often than not these are merely signs your body is adjusting to the supplement and once the symptoms disappear it means your system is now used to it.
What Do Customers Say?
If you are asking the question does Nitrovit work, the answer is yes it does. However, you need not take the word of Neuro Laboratories (the company that makes this product) as the reviews are very positive:
Carlos of Chicago:
I’ve been using this supplement for a long time and I’m very happy with the results. Before I was having all sorts of problems with my concentration, but since I started taking this, things have improved a lot.
Michelle of Atlanta:
I’m really happy with this supplement because it’s done so much for my memory. The last few years I’ve had trouble recalling numbers, addresses and figures, but since I began using this supplement a few weeks ago, my mind has become sharp and clear.
Mark of Los Angeles:
For the past 15 years my memory has been failing me to the point that it’s affected my work and productivity. But the moment I began this, my focus has improved greatly. It’s hard to just put it into words and it’s something you have to experience. Before my mind would just wander off, but now I’m able to concentrate for longer periods.
Christian of Milwaukee:
I’ve tried a lot of nootropic supplements before and nothing worked, but this one made a believer out of me. I wasn’t really expecting much from it. But I was surprised at how much it has helped improve my memory. The first couple of days I felt mild headaches but they went away after a while. Then as I started working I noticed that my focus was stronger and that I’m now able to do so much more.
And finally, Joseph of Dallas:
My memory and focus have improved a lot, so much so that even my friends and colleagues have noticed. Now I can remember details, addresses, phone numbers, and my concentration has never been better. I highly recommend this.
These are, of course, just a snapshot of the many reviews about this supplement that has been posted online. However, the views expressed above are no different from the others that you can read in blogs and customer reviews elsewhere. The general consensus is that the supplement does work, and not only does it improve memory and focus, but as the reviews indicate, it doesn’t have a lot of side effects.
Comparison with Other Nootropic Supplements
Since this supplement is relatively new, it’s only fair to compare it with other nootropic supplements. First off let’s see how it does when pitted against the product it’s supposed to be an alternative for Adderall. In the Nitrovit vs Adderall matchup, the biggest difference is that compared to Adderall, this nootropic supplement works much faster in terms of improving memory and focus, and it doesn’t come with any of that drug’s side effects.
You might also be wondering about the Nitrovit vs Alpha Brain debate and which one is better. An objective comparison between the two will show that the former is a superior product for many reasons:
Number one, this supplement has been tested extensively prior to being released, but the same cannot be said for Alpha Brain, which hasn’t been scrutinized as much by independent experts. Number two, Alpha Brain has been getting some negative reviews concerning the side effects and its ability to improve memory and focus. Based on the feedback, Alpha Brain isn’t as powerful as it claims to be.
Where Can I Buy This?
If you look up Nitrovit where to buy on the web, you’re going to see that most of them lead to the Nitrovit official website, and that’s really where you should buy the product anyway. You have the following options:
- The 30 Day Student Pack: this is the starter pack and costs $58.97, so it’s less than $2 a day.
- Bottle 90 Day Quarter Pack: this pack improves blood flow and when taken on a regular basis, improves mitochondria and enhances your cognitive function. This pack is available for $119.97 and saves you $56.94 off the regular price.
All major credit cards are supported and you can pay via PayPal as well. In addition, each order ships on the same day and comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the results, you can return the unopened bottles and you get a full refund.
Nitrovit may be new to the memory supplement game, but that doesn’t change the fact that it delivers on its promises. As the reviews and testimonials make clear, this supplement improves focus and memory significantly. It doesn’t have any serious side effects and considering the benefits you get, it’s definitely a bargain. If you’re having memory problems and feel the need to improve focus, then this is what you need.